Travel to the heart of the eternal Himalayas
Proposed date : april 2010An invitation to join us for an unforgettable journey into the heart of the mountains and the culture of the Himalayas, Near Manali, « The Queen of Hill Stations » in India
- Day 1 Welcome and a guided tour of New Delhi
- Day 2 Journey Delhi – Himalayas (Naggar) with a stop at a pilgrimage site
- Day 3 Making contact with the village and visit to the museum
- Day 4 Visit to the Krishna temple
- Day 5 Visit to Manali (Hindu + Tibetan temple). Shopping.
- Day 6 Trekking in the mountains (or rest…your choice)
- Day 7 Visit to a century old temple dedicated to a sage
- Day 8 Walks in the surrounding medieval villages
- Day 9 Visit to a marvellous Shiva temple
- Day 10 Visit to temples nearby: an evening of celebration with a feast
- Day 11 Return Naggar – Delhi, with a stop at a pilgrimage site
Special feature : The city of Delhi has had a makeover for the Commonwealth Games: TAKE ADVANTAGE. It has been preparing itself for some years now with a new metro and numerous celebrations.
We have a number of facilities in place at your disposal:
- A part of each day can be dedicated to yoga, meditation, teachings… according to the tastes and needs of the group.
- The time table can be modified according the group’s inclinations.
- Special cultural programs on several days.
- We give you a list of suggestions in order to prepare for the journey and things to put into your luggage
- Private massage or personal consultation available
- Internet available
- The last evening in Naggar: an evening of celebration with a feast of local specialities
- Special price: local craftsmanship
- We offer you a complete NATURE AND CULTURE experience
The unique details of this trip
- A lot of information before the trip
- We give you a list of suggestions for preparing for the trip and things to put into your baggage.
- Reading list
- Introductory texts and MP3 files on the sacred culture of India
- List of links
- Private consultations available at a reduced price during the trip: Spiritual culture, yoga, meditation… with Guy Tétreault
- A great treasure of information is given to you after the trip. We record the main teachings in order to give you a souvenir as useful as it is memorable.
Price $1585 CAN — IN DOUBLE OCCUPATION (+ 17% IN SINGLE OCCUPATION)
The price includes:
- – From taking charge at the arrival lounge of Delhi airport until the end of the trip at the gate of the same airport – Which makes 11 days and 11 nights in India.
- – Complete organisation during the duration of the trip
- – The expenses linked to the preparation and reservations for the trip.
- – The fees for the courses, conferences and meditation sessions
- – The totality of the expenses of accompanying
- – All the accommodation expenses of the travelers to India (in a double or a triple room, an extra 17% for single room).
- – All transport expenses of the travelers to India (in comfortable cars with professional chauffeurs) Delhi – Naggar and Naggar – Delhi, in particular, is left to the appreciation of the travelers
- – All food expenses (VEGETARIAN) of the travelers in India (Alcohol, snacks between meals and tips to waiters are not included)
- – The entry fees for the visit to Delhi.
- – The renting of polyvalent halls for the courses and the meetings during the stay
This tarif does not include:
- International air fare, visas, vaccinations and non-specified meals. Note: The visa is obligatory for India
- Airport taxes
- Travel insurance
- Various trips
- Expenses of a personal nature such as drinks and laundry, etc.
Here are some links to a number of images of the region taken by one of the organisers of the trip: Guy Tetreault
- Naggar village where we will be staying (near Manali)
- Images from the festival in this village – showing the habits and culture of the place
- Manali town (at 22 km)
- Temples of Manali
- A village frozen in the medieval age – that we will visit together
- Pictures of small treks in the surrounding pathways
Register yourself as soon as possible in order to reserve your place.
Please contact us if you need more information