— Click on the image to enlarge
You can straightaway meditate on this photo while learning How to meditate on our blog posts
Source of the photo : The Founder of SpiritualAdventure.net : Guy Tetreault
This photo is taken near a wonderful Buddhist jungle monastery situated a few meters from our SpiritualAdventure.net Teaching Headquarter, in Chiang Mai, Thailand
We can easily spend a few hundred hours in this wonderful place for meditation and high level teachings
In practically every corner of Thailand we find a source of inspiration of a spiritual type. The very many pictures we have at our disposal will give you an insight and introduce you to our programs which aim at discovering their principal aspects. .
- Thailand is a place of a very rich spiritual tradition, besides being a tourist’s paradise.
- It’s an Asian country where life is easy-going and easy to visit and stay for a few months to undergo a serious spiritual training
- That’s some of the many reasons why we have established one of our Teaching Headquarters there.
- Chiang Mai, which is the cultural capital of Thailand is an ideal place for introducing oneself to Asia’s spiritual culture without sacrificing modern comforts and services.
It is a wonderful place for :
- Deep discovery of Asian Spirituality with our in-depth DIRECT PERSONAL INTERACTION programs See here
- Having Spiritual Photo Adventures
- Meditation retreats for few days, few weeks, few months…
Just contact us to get a personalized discovery program